This was a first-of-kind, pathfinder project for the Australian PPP landscape and is regarded as one of the most successful transactions delivered in Victoria. As an innovative, new generation availability PPP, it was awarded on time and under budget in late 2017 and is on track for completion in 2020.
The project involved the design, financing and construction of eight major project packages that will transform the arterial road network in Melbourne’s western suburbs. It also involved delivery and financing of 700 lane kilometres of rehabilitation works, and maintenance and rehabilitation for 260 lane kilometres of new and existing arterial roads, structures and road-side assets for over 20 years.
Key services provided by our people
- Transaction leadership and advice
- Transaction model design and validation
- Contracts and commercial frameworks
- Tender documentation and assessment
- Procurement, evaluation and negotiation
- Strategic and delivery advice
- Contract administration