Suburban Rail Loop (SRL) is a city shaping project that will transform Victoria’s public transport system, revitalise Melbourne’s middle suburbs and create a long pipeline of jobs.
The project includes 90-kilometre twin rail tunnels that will carry new dedicated rolling stock from Cheltenham to Werribee via the Airport, more than 10 new underground rail stations that will link the Suburban Rail Loop with every major rail line from the Frankston line to the Werribee line and significant precinct development and activation at the Station locations including at three transport super hubs in Clayton, Broadmeadows and Sunshine.
Key services provided by our people
- Project leadership
- Strategic stakeholder engagement
- Team formation, integration and leadership
- Project strategy
- Project planning and definition
- Feasibility and concept planning
- Procurement planning
- Transaction advisory, leadership and management