North East Link is the largest investment in a road project in Victoria’s history. It will complete the missing link in Melbourne’s orbital freeway between an upgraded Eastern Freeway and the M80 Ring Road.
As a priority transport infrastructure investment, North East Link will provide a safe and efficient freeway connection for more than 135,000 vehicles a day, taking 15,000 trucks off busy residential roads in the north east each day and reducing traffic on the arterial road network crossing the Yarra River by 50,000 vehicles per day. It will also enhance access to major suburban business and employment centres, improve orbital road connectivity across Melbourne and boost the capacity of the city’s freight network.
Key services provided by our people
- Project leadership
- Project strategy
- Procurement planning and definition
- Transaction leadership & management
- Transaction advisory
- Commercial advice including the Incentivised Target Cost Regime
- Land planning and environment support
- Strategic stakeholder engagement