The Ecologiq program was created by the Victorian Government to optimise the use of recycled and reused Victorian materials across rail and road construction. Victoria’s Big Build is delivering 120 projects and provides a crucial opportunity to drive significant change in the reuse of waste material, encourage innovation and develop demand for recycled and reused materials.
Bidders on government infrastructure projects are required to demonstrate how they will optimise their use of sustainable materials against the Recycled First policy. The policy does not set mandatory minimum requirements or targets. Instead, a project by project approach allows contractors to liaise with recycled materials suppliers to determine if there are adequate supplies of the necessary products for their project.
Key services provided by our people
- Project direction & oversight
- Strategic stakeholder engagement
- Policy development and implementation
- Project planning & definition
- Stakeholder & community engagement strategies
- Strategic foresight & industry insight
- Implementation strategies