Tom is recognised as a highly skilled, approachable and trusted infrastructure advisor. He has played instrumental lead roles in strategic, transaction and commercial advisory roles across a broad range of rail and road infrastructure projects and programs in Victoria, NSW and Queensland under a variety of contract models.
Relevant and recent experience includes:
- Strategic Delivery Lead Advisor for Inland Rail (ARTC)
- Transaction Lead for Western Harbour Tunnel + Sydney Harbour Tunnel (Asset Manager), North East Link Project, and Suburban Roads Upgrade Program
- Governance Manager with the North Western Program Alliance
- Transaction and Commercial Advisory roles for the Western Roads Upgrade Project and High Capacity Metro Trains
- Senior legal roles with East West Link, Peninsula Link, and the Level Crossing Removal Project
As IAG’s Chief People & Culture Officer since 2020, Tom is dedicated to the development of our people and maintaining our collaborative and creative culture.
E: [email protected]
M: 0409 567 060