Michael is a co-founder of IAG and was inaugural CEO from 2018 to 2022. He has extensive experience advising government in relation to the strategic planning, procurement and delivery of large-scale complex infrastructure projects across a range of sectors including transport, energy, renewables and social infrastructure.
Recent and relevant experience includes:
- Lead Advisor, Strategic Advisory to the $14.8B Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP). Michael has also performed the role of acting Director, Business Strategy, LXRP
- Commercial Advisor to the Office of the Director General, MTIP. MTIP’s $70B transport infrastructure program includes LXRP, the Metro Tunnel Project and the North East Link Project
- Strategic & Commercial Adviser and member of the Project Team Executive on the Ravenhall Prison PPP (Infrastructure Project of the Year, National Infrastructure Awards 2018)
- Lead Transaction Advisor on the $3.5B Regional Rail Link project (Infrastructure Project of the Year, National Infrastructure Awards 2014).
- Numerous renewable energy projects including wind farms in Australia, Fiji and the Philippines, plus hydro plants in Chile.
- Lead transaction advisor on Jemena’s smart-meter roll out.
- Strategic Adviser to Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) regarding its large-scale Murchison Hydrogen Renewables Project in Western Australia. The project will convert renewable electricity into hydrogen and ammonia for export purposes.
Michael is also Deputy Chair of the St Mary’s House of Welcome Board; a Melbourne based not-for-profit working with people experiencing homelessness and disadvantage.
E: [email protected]
M: 0409 219 461