Adam is a senior manager with over 20 years’ experience managing and leading major infrastructure projects. He has worked across a range of building and infrastructure projects in senior project manager, interface manager, engineering and team leader roles. His experience is diverse and includes managing large rail project teams, tender and bid processes, and large-scale construction projects including the successful planning and management of major rail occupations. Adam continually identifies business improvement opportunities for clients and focusses on driving the growth and development of an organisation through business performance.
Recent experience includes:
- Rail Systems Advisor on the Metro Tunnel Project supporting Metro Trains Melbourne with managing the rail systems interface on the Tunnel and Stations Works Package.
- Rail Interface Manager and Constructability Advisor supporting Rail Projects Victoria on the $10b Melbourne Airport Rail Project.
- Strategic Delivery Advisor involved in the development of the Murray Basin Rail Project Business Case Review for Department of Transport.
- Rail Interface Manager for South Eastern Program Alliance in the development of the Additional Work Package Proposal for the Cranbourne Line Upgrade Project, part of the Level Crossing Removal Project.
- Constructability Advisor for ARTC Inland Rail Project focussing on the Victorian Interstate Network Corridor.
- Rail Systems Manager responsible for the delivery of the Furlong Main Blackburn Heatherdale Level Crossing Removal Project.
- Rail Technical Lead for Ecologiq focussing on the implementation of the Recycled First Policy within the rail sector.
E: [email protected]
M: 0408 997 137